Sunday, January 18, 2009

A "tree"ific tradition?


Well, I know that Christmas is over. I love it soo much though that I just wanted to say I hope you all had a good one. It was our first Christmas in our new home. It was very peaceful and very pretty.

I had all five kids, Michael's girlfriend, and her cousin here. We got all the stuff out for the tree and they literally started throwing the decorations on. It was Michael just kinda being a smarty pants at first, then they all started doing it. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. LOL It ended up turning out beautiful.

4 comments:

CATHY said...

Looks like a post card. Very pretty.

Dore' said...

Ah.. nice tree. I have fond memories of when my children helped decorate the tree. Enjoy it while you can.

Natalie said...

I think it looks pretty too, wish I could see it better though, its kind of a dark photo.

Natalie said...

im setting my blog to private, i need your email to invite you to view it.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey