Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good bye Anna. Good luck in Texas.

One of our last pictures together b4 she left.
If you look at our eyes...can you tell we've been crying? Never under-estimate the blessing of a friend. My step-grandmother gave me a saying in a frame once.... Your ways are not my ways. Your thoughts are not my thoughts. ...but Your love is my love forever. Love that saying. So my friends. Don't forget to tell the ones you love...that you love them. So... I love you. Pretty much everyone I know of that reads this is someone of whom I have a special memory with and they are my friend. So know that not only does Jesus love you...I do. <3 <3 <3 <3 ,3

Anna and I in San Francisco.


Anna and I when she first moved her. We had a tea party with our church family. ( Cecelia and Shannon where there too. )


I can't believe she is almost to Texas. (she drove out with 1 kid, 2 cats, and 3 dogs.)



2 comments:

Dore' said...

Awe.. That's a nice picture. We're going to miss Anna around here.

CATHY said...

She still looks as young as when she moved here.
Yes, we will miss them.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey