Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sorry Tom...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......anyway.

This was suppose to be a golf course cake for Pa's..aka Tom...birthday. Lovely. The picture makes it look even worse than it looked in person.

Well, it was sweet Tom's birthday. I thought I had some goodies left over from my last cake. (my niece's) I thought wrong. So I made this cake and while I was cooking it I went to get out all the goodies. To my utter amazement and surprise....not! My sweet adorable 5 children had gotten into them. So needless to say I had no more moola to get the items I thought I had. I had to come up with a new plan. Lets just say it didn't come out well at all. Absolute disaster in looks and taste. So funny. I gave it to him anyway. They had to throw it away since it tasted soooo bad. Hilarious. Sorry Tom. Thought was there. Happy Birthday. Love ya, better luck next time huh...................LOL

!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Did you spell 'for' wrong on purpose? I was trying to think if that was a word they use in golf or something. It looks pretty cute, I'm sure Tom loved it.

CATHY said...

Oh my goodness Natalie, I didn't even catch the spelling.
The cake was cute, but yeah, it was too sweet, although Tom managed to eat a huge piece.
It was very thoughtful of you Teena. We love you!

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey