Thursday, August 28, 2008

My niece made it to the top 12 of the Manteca Idol.

This one isn't the one that entered the competition. This is my beautiful oldest niece Laura. All grown up. I remember watching her doing her lil recital. I think it was "Rockin Robin" so adorable then and now.


Below:
This is my beautiful talented sweet niece. She entered the Idol competition. Not sure how it all worked. I just know she invited our family and we had a great time hearing her and getting to visit them. I haven't been able to see my nieces or nephews in about 6 months. I'm such a big baby when I saw them I cried. I am teary eyed just looking at these pics and how they have grown. Below: My brother-in-law Dave, my niece Jess, and sister-in-law Jackie after the competition.








To the left to the left: My niece Jess, me, my niece Alexa. They have grown too fast. I'm so proud of all of them. A-lex just graduated too. She is the same age as Michael.



Below: Another one of my nieces Amber. I use to call her precious because her big beautiful eyes reminded me of the Precious Moments Characters.







Below is my Nephew Josh. Super football star. Just had a birthday. Amazing how fast they all grow. You are happy one minute then sad the next. Wondering where did the time go. He is Erika's age.
I was upset I am missing one of my nephews. We took a pic and I didn't realize till after I sent it that the lens shut half way. So our picture came out half black and distorted.



Here is my sweet lil nephew Jacob who started school this year. He was telling me all about it. He loves it. He is Lukey's age.











3 comments:

CATHY said...

Wow how those kids have grown.
That is great that Jess made it to the top 12.

Teen : } said...

I am very proud of her. She sounds great for 14 years old she amazes me.

Natalie said...

looks like a good time.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey