Friday, August 29, 2008

Bye bye summer.

Michael and Jess in Hawaii where they became close friends. He met her at school. Her friends and his friends all hung out and so came to be them as friends. Here he is at Winter Formal being a formal goof ball. Michael like me? Never. So he says. Me, I beg to differ. He does so many goofy things like me. Sorry. I don't think I am all that bad. LoL (any comments friends?)


His beautiful friend Jess. He has come to adore her. It is sweet.


This summer they got to go with there school to a few lake trips, camp outs, ski-ing, wake boarding, body surfing, house boating. Anyone jealous? I know I am. I kept waiting for them to invite me. Lots of other parents went. How come I couldn't? Gee ma...umm son, please can I go? Oh yea I have 7 other people that rely on me and need me. Maaaaaan. lol



One of his best friends from school hiding under blanket with him. Niiiiiice. Silly boys. Maybe they are just trying to keep from getting sun burned




The 3 of them. I know it is suppose to be two peas in a pod. But...well it just fits 3 peas in a pod. They got to be together a lot over the summer until life set back in. What is that song? "Back to life, back to reality." Precious teenage summer memories.













No comments:

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey