Saturday, August 30, 2008

You know your a Redneck when.............................

So...today was one of those days. Those days when I look at my kids and say,"You know mama's a redneck when..........." I'm driving by this beautiful neighborhood...I'm moving again...ugh grrrrrr All of a sudden my side vision see's FREE. How I love those words. lol Mike and Erika slid and hid. I stop the van and there they are....those free items...Awesome new looking stroller, ab swinger good condition, 2 drawer filing cabinet, 2 laundry baskets. Wow. Did I get them? Daaaaahhhhhh

Stepper anyone? Works great. When in use. heeheehee free free free
RIGHT; Cute lil end table sitting in front of someones house.






BELOW;

A lane cedar chest below. I always wanted one for my 8th grade graduation dress, graduation gown, and wedding dress. Someone was getting rid of it. For FREE ..yeah baby thats what I'm talking about. It even has tags and keys. LOOOOVE IT.



I love green. It is my fav color. One Sabbath I was visiting a friend in Santa Rosa. She wanted to go shopping and new I didn't go out on Sabbath so I went to this beautiful park full of nature and lil trails. When I left I drove around this really pretty neighborhood just looking at the gardens. (I was getting ready to move so was getting new ideas.) Any way, I happen upon these two chairs for FREE in front of someones house. I needed them. Didn't have any chairs for my new house. Woohoo




To the right is 1 of the 3 chairs I got for free. I home school Erika and Luke. I had been praying about a couple of nice chairs. We would bring the ones from our kitchen table. That was ok. It is just more convenient to have 1 in each place though. Wouldn't you know God gave 1 for Erika, 1for Luke, and lil ol me.





Below is an ab machine. I enjoy working out. Yeah right. I'm gonna sell this at the next garage sale I swore I would never have. This was free in front of a house today too.














I was just letting God know 2 days ago, when I was overfilled with laundry for 6 people, that I needed more than 1 basket. He is good. All the time. I haven't had much extra moola latle. Actually ever. LOL I just fought 4 tickets. Majorly reduced fines. But there are still fines. About $300.oo. Thats a lot for me. So God was so sweet, this was in front of someones house today. Woohoo.

2 comments:

CATHY said...

You do have an eye for free stuff. Look at all of the nice things you have brought home. I have benefited from it too....so I am not going to call you a redneck. Takes one to know one tho...hehehehe

It won't be long said...

We just had a garage sale. (2nd one in 6 wks.) You'd have had fun, we had 3 boxes of free stuff. You wouldn't believe the people that rummaged through them. Fun to watch.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey