Friday, August 22, 2008

Alyssa's b-d cake. She didn't even like it. boohoo

Happy Birthday to Ms. Alyssa. 7yrs. old. TT loves you. Hope you liked your cake. Nathan say's "wow mom, that's the most unhealthy thing I think you have ever made. I will have to agree. Lots of sugar. blah/yum
There are little gummy turtles and fishies. Soo cute.





Well, my sweet niece just had her 7th birthday. She loves "littliest pet shop. So as a gift I thought I'd make a cake. It is suppose to be a duck and cat on a lake in a row boat. With palm trees in back ground. It looks a bit silly here. It was really tasty though.

3 comments:

CATHY said...

That is too cute. I didn't know you had that kind of talent. Can't wait to see what you made Tom....

Natalie said...

It' so cute, you can just look at it for a few days if no one wants to eat it!

Francie said...

Wow! That's so clever! I love how you put both water and sand on the cake!

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey