Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A.Y.S.= Adventist Youth Social's. Where are you?

Wally is 2nd in charge with the A.Y.S. The youth and Wally have worked so well together planning each week the song service, the ice breaker or getting to know you, the Bible Study, and then the refreshments and/or games. My 5 children and I love it. We have even started bringing our neighborhood kids. They enjoy it too. I wish more of our church family would come support and enjoy this program the youth and Wally have worked so hard to do. Sometimes you run out of money or ideas for what to do to close Sabbath. This is the perfect idea if you ask me. Anyone reading this that has yet to come. You don't know what you are missing out on.


Amber, Erika, and I. We had soo much fun. Every Sabbath we do this. Some people are missing out.


Evelyn, Hiroko, LaVonne, Lizzy, and Wally. We sing songs of praise and worship.




Lizzy and I during the "getting to know you" part.





Hunter family during the free-time.






Our Bible Studies have been on Daniel
.







de Sousa family, their neighbors, and the Li's. Just getting ready for our game of "Who am I".







Lillian, Tristan, Sam, and LaVonne.
"Who am I?" We have names on our backs. No notes don't say kick me...heeheehee. We could ask each person only 3 yes or no questions to see which Bible character name is on our backs.
I don't know if you can see, LaVonne and Tristan have there name tags on there front. Lucky dogs. They already guessed who they were. =D










3 comments:

Teen : } said...

Woo-hooo-weeeeee............I did it Cathy. If I had one of those cords it would be so much easier to do these blogs. You don't understand. Not only do I have dial-up and get kicked off this thing all night long, I have a phone that takes pictures that I have to send to my e-mail then have to open save shut down and get back on the blog to hope pictures went to. ughh grrrrr crazy. So here is my new blog. Hope you like it. Hello y'all else who reads. If there is anyone out there in blog heaven. Will we blog in Heaven? j/k///of course we will. lol Happy day. =D

CATHY said...

OH I love the new look. Good job. Way to go....
Looks like you had fun at AYS.
Guess, I will have to go sometime.

Natalie said...

It's nice to see pictures from that church, good memories there!

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey