Thursday, July 31, 2008

HAPPY 35TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is this beautiful couple you ask? and what is soo special about them? Well did you know that...................

Christmas Party @ Dor'es 2007 & above 2002


Thomas Charles Murphy took Catherine JoAnne Higgins on
July 28, 1973 @ the Chapel of the Bells

Luke 12:34
Lovely couple sharing love, life, and a picture together. 1987

Psalms 96:11

Holding each other in love. 1989

Isaiah 58:11


They always look so loving don't they. Lucky dogs. So happy for you. 1997

1 Corinthians13:7,8



Don't they look cute. Long day @ our Church School Social. Harvest Fest 2004



1Timothy 6:17


Camping trip with our church out by Zepher Cove. Worshiping and praising the Lord. 2005


Psalms 31:24





Beautiful couple posing for church directory...2006

Proverbs 3:5,6









Couple vacationing together. They actually look like they just might be enjoying each others company. lol cute

1 Thessalonians 5:11


CONGRATULATIONS!!! WISHING YOU ANOTHER 35. YOU ARE SOO LOVED BY MANY FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND CHURCH FAMILY. I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE LOVE YOUR FAMILY SHARES. (thats why I try so hard to a part of it. hee hee hee )



Philippians 1:3



JJJJJJJJJJ



JULY 28, 1973 ...started...
JULY 28, 2008 ...and still going

Y'all know Tom and Caffie Murffie? I do. They are one of the sweetest couples/ppl I have ever met. I am so truly blessed to have them in my life. You see I have (unofficially of course) adopted myself to them. Being my parents arn't in my life I try to steal Tom and Cathy away from Sean, Kathleen, Corey and Ryan. heeheehee sorry/////NOT


So...........................any way. This blog was dedicated to my friends. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. (LATE) I love ya both.





























8 comments:

CATHY said...

Thank You so much. That was very thoughtful of you. At least somebody remembered.
Hey, how did you get those pics? You are just to sneaky for your own good. I can't leave you alone for a second.
Dang, if only I still looked like I did in 73'.
We love you!

Teen : } said...

I love you and hope you enjoyed it. Not as good as Cecelia's b-d dedications. But its a start. Love ya soo much. Hope that makes up for some of the damage that was done. You poor poor thing. Hee Hee

It won't be long said...

Wow! I remember that blissful wedding day!!! I think we're getting old!!!
Teena, how did you get those pics??
That was fun getting briefly acquainted with you at CM. Will keep tabs with you on the blog.
Are you there yet? Or still at San Joaquin co. line?? :-)
HI

It won't be long said...

Wow! I remember that blissful wedding day!!! I think we're getting old!!!
Teena, how did you get those pics??
That was fun getting briefly acquainted with you at CM. Will keep tabs with you on the blog.
Are you there yet? Or still at San Joaquin co. line?? :-)
HI

Cecelia said...

You haven't changed a bit!

Cecelia said...

I meant Cathy hasn't changed a bit.

CATHY said...

Cecelia,
Maybe just a little bit of change...I think I have gained a little more weight, just a little lol.

Teen : } said...

Cathy you know ur one hot grandma.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey