Friday, July 25, 2008

Dedicated to Natisu....my friend w/Etsy.

As you see here I am able to use this versatile item in many every day uses. Slurp'n soup? Well hello. I am an advertising agent for Natisu @ Etsy. If you haven't already, you NEED TO go take a look. What absolutly wonderful items she has hand made. The love she has for her passion pours out into the items. Superb. Fabulous. Wonderfully made. Super cala fragil istic ex p al i docious. heeheehee
While doing your Bible study sipp'n your tea. Perfect for holding your cup up higher so you don't have to work so hard.

In your office while looking at the Etsy blog site. Perfect for holding your candle.


In the kitchen with a plant in it. Accents any home and any decor. Fabulous dahling.



In bathroom while your doing your face mask. Again a catch-all for any of your toiletries.




Well, last, certainly not least...... In the bedroom on your nightstand as a catch-all or vase.






Well, before I go I want to post this blog dedicated to Ms. Natisu and her Etsy. Absolutly adorable hand crafted items with love. What a talent. An eye for this that is for sure. If you haven't already, you will have to, look up Etsy. Each of my pictures demonstrates how her items can be used. Totally versatile. lol Love ya Nat. Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy your beauty through your crafting. =D

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Glad that you like it. You have found some very interesting ways to use it that I would not have imagined. But I'm glad it works or you. Just remember not to use it for things that you ahve to wash it really good, because I don't know how long those beads will stay if you wash it too many times.

Francie said...

You just crack me up! I can't believe you came up with so many things to use that for! You're a very creative lady, that's for sure! I'll have to send you something, like an empty toilet paper roll, just to see what you can come up with! Ha-ha!!! Again, you are so funny! BTW: Love the pics, too!

CATHY said...

Not sure if your crazy or maybe you have too much time on your hands.
Regardless, very creative.

Teen : } said...

Well, I guess I'm a little crazy and a little too much time on my hands. @ 1 o clock in the morning when I'm delirious. heeheehee. Love ya all. Hope you liked my crafty creative ideas.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey