Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monterey Bay

Our trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium. We had a passer-byer take. I asked him to make sure he could see us in the screen on my phone. If its bright let me know...Uhhh he didn't let me know. lol It almost hurts my eyes looking. I will post sea creatures l8r...my battery is dying.
Here is our ohhhhh soooo happy family. Look at that smile on Nathan. Now that my friends....is happiness. lol

We went on a field trip with the school. I yearly trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium. People think we get tired of the same thing every year...when actually it isn't ever the same experience. I myself have been going for the past 7 years. There is always a new exhibit. God's creatures
are amazing.

2 comments:

Dore' said...

Oh, I love going to Monterey and the aquarium! My favorite exhibit, and the newest I believe, is the river otter enclosure. They are my all time favorite animal. How nice you all got to go this year. You are a good looking group.

CATHY said...

Hye, you snuch a post in on me. I thought I checked this all the time...guess not.
I love Monterey and the aquarium, we are due to go there...maybe with the grandkids?

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey