Tuesday, February 10, 2009

15 yrs. and ....uhhh....going. Strong? Well we r here.

Michael Lawrence de Sousa and Teena Marie Clark










I don't know why but I loved taking this picture. Wow. Look how youthful and skinny my hands look.

Mike and I about 20 minutes after we were married. Look....we use to like each other. lol



1996 @ Fair grounds. Mike worked for a company that had a booth there. I got in free. Woohoo. It was a lot of fun. We had lunch together (with Erika) and walked around, we looked at crafts. Memories.....



1997 I think we were @ another fair or carnival. No as much as he wanted a motorcycle this is not his. It was fun taking the pic on it though. Love my boots? I don't know what's hotter...my boots or his tats? lol





1998
1999 (2dys b4 Nathan) Field trip for Michael's Cub Scouts to the state capital. I walked so much I had him 2 dys later on my birthday...March 27, 1999.
2006
2008









3 comments:

CATHY said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look good together...stay that way ok!

Dore' said...

Happy Anniversary Teena & Michael! What a great looking couple. You are both very nice and helpful to everyone too, so, be good to one another and you will have another 15 years together before you know it.
CONGRATULATIONS!

mebblond said...

long time...hows life????

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey