Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures from cookie exchange.

Well, this is all I could do for now. Margie, Karen, and Alma came too.

Here are some of the women who came. Dor'e, Dor'e Sr., Hiroko, Evelyn, 2 of Hiroko's friends, LaVonne, Caroline, and Anna in background.

Well, this was Linda's home where we did the cookie exchange. I lit all the candles hoping to get the ambiance on film. It was very warm and cozy. Total Kodak moments. Smell was delicious. Lot's of different types of tea's and creamers. Really don't know why this table was set. We weren't allowed to sit there. lol



T

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You must not have felt like blogging, but someone's been bugging you to do so. You forgot your title! Glad you all enjoyed your cookie exchange. My mom used to do that with the neighbors, it was so much fun!

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey