Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oolly geee willickers batman. What next?



Well, this is a picture of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Can you believe it. I'm loosing my son. I lost my friend. My mom and sister arn't really in my life. My friend in Delaware isn't really in my life anymore. She is too busy. I don't have a job as of the 1st of the year. (just lost my job today) What is next? ...My salvation? LOL (so not funny)


Does God think I am a modern day Job?


But atleast like my husband said, Atleast I have him back. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.


Any suggestions?


3 comments:

Dore' said...

What do you mean? You lost your son? You must be speaking of Michael? Where is he going?

When my boys went away to college I cried. It's tough when they go away, no matter where they go.. but that's what we raise them for. They aren't ours forever. They are just ours to train up in the way they should go. Then hopefully, when they are older they will appreciate and love us forever.. and visit us often.

Sometimes it takes a while for them
to be on their own before they appreciate us as parents.

Hang in there Teena! Michael knows you love him. He knows Jesus loves him too.. thanks to you and Mike's teaching, taking him to church, and sending him to Christian schools. Just pray for Michael every day and concentrate on being with the family you do have at home.

I hope you feel better soon. Life is tough sometimes with some real downers.. but thankfully, there are some wonderful ups too.

I'm looking forward to preparing the "tea" with you.

((((Hugs))))

CATHY said...

You do have a post on the side of your blog that says, when God closes one door, He opens another. Now believe it.

Cecelia said...

It makes me feel so sad to read your blog. I don't remember you ever being so down. You've always been upbeat, cheerful, and an encouragement to others. Try and think of the positives that are happening in your life. A good husband, beautiful children, good health, and a friend in New York that cares about you and your family.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey