Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wow...I'm back.


Well, SURPRISE, hello.
I haven't been on in months. wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just moved again. I think this is the only picture, to show, that resembles what one looks like while moving.
I was on Powers for 10 yrs. Then moved to Escalon for a year. Left my husband and started out on my own on North for 6 mos. Then found out landlady didn't want me to have a child care, so I had to move again. ugh. Been here now since beginning of Oct.
Long story short, some how this all brought Mike and I back together. Found out paperwork I filed @ court house didn't go thru. Guess God had other plans. Don't ya just love that. "Who am I that the Bright and Morning Star would care to light my way?"
Well. Love ya all. Happy day. Till I get some way to put more pics on here. LOL
So....please keep praying.

5 comments:

Francie said...

Wow! You haven't blogged in forever and that's ALL you have to say?
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!

CATHY said...

It's about time.

Natalie said...

Well, I sure hope it works out in this new house!

Cecelia said...

It's always amazing how the Lord works in our lives. Glad to hear you and Mike are back together.

Dore' said...

Nice to see you back!

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey