Thursday, July 3, 2008

A very happy healthy safe and fun 4th of July to you!

Wow...how old is our country? Amazing hah. Do you take it for granted? All the freedom we have had that is.
So how many stripes are on the flag? How many stars? What are the American flag colors? What does indivisible mean? Where does your hand go during the Pledge? Which hand do you use? Who made the flag of the United States of America.
Did ya know that July is national picnic month? Go have a picnic and enjoy. What's your favorite thing to do for the 4th? What's your favorite memorie? Happy 4th to y'all.

No comments:

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey