Thursday, July 3, 2008

"S.F.G.T.D."


So hello y'all. I was just wondering if ya know what these letters stand for? I have plenty of "to do" list. How about you? Well, luckily we have an awesome Friend/Father. He would love to take on the "honey-do-list" for us. Sometimes we take on too much and it is our own fault. Sometimes we take on and don't ask for help. Well, these letters stand for: Save For God To Do! Don't ya just love it! Having 5 beautiful children is a blessing, it's also a handful. Sometimes (more times than not) I need to put some of my files in the "SFGTD" box. How about you?

2 comments:

CATHY said...

Oh I have lot's for God to do but sometimes I think that He is waiting on me to get moving.
I like the new look of your page. Very cute.
Hope you have a great fourth of Jew Lie.

Teen : } said...

Jew Lie?

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey