Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun side jobs.....and I get paid to do these. Woohoo!





The pic to the right is the chair below. Cool. Look at that rust. yuck!



...and to think, my children and I sat on these for a few months. What took me soo long. Daaaahhh.




See pic here...black tank stand. Amazing difference. I forgot to take pictures b4 I cleaned them. Even worse. 2" thick of dust, dirt, dog hair, and I don't even know what else. I don't think I want to know.










Howdy dowdy!



How are you? Well I am great. I have been doing some side jobs cleaning, organizing, and fixing things up. My last projects were rusty old chairs and a fish tank with stand. A big messy fish tank. So Cathy says I should blog them. I wasn't going to, until I saw the pictures. It is amazing what a little elbow grease and paint can do. Just think.....so true to the saying, "one person's trash is another person's treasure".



Love it.



God bless.



Happy day.








6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm like you in the sense that I love doing that kind of work. Two weeks ago when I was at work, typing on my computer, struggling to stay awake Adam said...ok, you gotta go home and paint gutters. It took everything I had not to show how excited I was! I did that for the rest of the week. It was the best week of work I had. I loved last summer when we remodeled our house. I didnt work then, so I was at home all day, I got up at 4:30 just like Adam, and worked non-stop until he got home at 5 and I loved every second of it. I layed all the sub-floors in the house, all the tile, and hard stuff like that!

Teen : } said...

Wow Nat, we should live closer. Thats all there is to it. lol That all actually sounds fun to me too. I only rent, but you would think I owned the way I treat the place. People think I am crazy fixing up a place that's not "officially" mine. My treasure is in Heaven I say, but while I'm here I will try to make a little bit of it in my home. Cuz, home is where your story begins.

CATHY said...

I want everyone who reads this blog and see's the pics that teena did a wonderfuljob. She actually transformed a fish tank from "trash to treasure."
Good job teen!

CATHY said...

Hey, hurry up and get your phone fixed.
Hope you took some pics of the party yesterday so you can post them.

Teen : } said...

Thank you Ms. Cathy. Love u

Cecelia said...

Looks great!! I have lots of trash that I want to turn into treasures. Can you come and help me?

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey