Thursday, April 16, 2009

Decorating..Gotta love it.. Even if you have to move when ur finally done. ugh

DAHHHH...LOL I HAVE LEARNED REGARDLESS OF YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES........ BE HAPPY!!!!!! IT DEFINATLY COULD BE WORSE.



























Well hello how are you.. I know it's been awhile. But who cares right? So, I lived on Powers for 11 years, moved to Escalon for a year, moved to North St. 6 month, now been on Sutter for 6 months. We love it here. 4 bd 2 ba...2 car garage (that is a gym, home-schooling area, ping-pongame room, laundry room, and storage unit very well organized I might add>) g lol kitchen/dinette, living room, cute lg front and back yard. We just got done painting a few rooms and rearranging and decorating. So now guess what? ahhhhhh did ya guess???? I have to move AAAAAGGGGAAAAIIIINNNN...

3 comments:

CATHY said...

Not to worry, God has a plan and a beautiful place all ready to go. Look at it this way, you will get to totally decorate again.

Natalie said...

that is aweful! I hate moving. At least by now you have probably managed to eliminate the junk, not wanting to move it each time. Moveing as much as you have, you are probably ready to part with everything that clutters a house.

Dore' said...

BUMMER!!! Maybe you should just buy a house. Surely with the economy the way it is you could buy a home and have the payments lower than renting one. Then you could fix things up the way you like them and you wouldn't have to move unless you wanted to sell the house. I sure wish you well on finding a great place to live.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey