Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bird watching thru my kitchen window. Sweeeeet

winter spring summer or fall.... all ya have to do is call and I'll be there ... you've got a friend.. Well none of y'all are here.. but I have my birds.. lol


Look at the nice mess they leave me... Ahhh one of the family..


There are 11 finch on this thing. Hilarious. This is called a finch sock. They ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!! They had it half gone in 2 dys.. I put the wrong seed in it now they don't come.



Then there is the sweet hummingbird... How cute God's creatures are.




2 comments:

Dore' said...

How tweet! :) ..even though birds can be messy. Where did you get that sock? It sure looks like the birds liked it. You have inspired me to put some feeders up.

I need to get on the stick and get your yard ornament finished so you can put bird seed on it too.

Teen : } said...

Like your medamorphs?... lol Ahhh what are they called.. ? Yes indeed very "tweet" lol Get on the ball... oopps perch.. and get some feeders up missy.. Hope you are blessed. Miss seeing you. Love ya, <3 =}
Teen

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey