Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Monster brains? <3


My neighbor Mary is a sweetie. She knows I have children so she brings me over goodies often. The other day she brought over cookies. She said she made too many and made them too big. So she asked if I minded her giving them to the children and I. Of course y'all know I'm a sucker for goodies with chocolate in them....hilarious. She said, "well here you go honey, they are a little big and a little falling apart...I think I just made them too big. They are monster cookies." Thank you Mary. They taste delicious. EEEEgoooor give me brain cookie noooowww...mmmmm

'

3 comments:

Teen : } said...

Just so y'all know the cookies were a lil' bigger than my two hands put together over them. Crazy big cookies... lol

Dore' said...

That is a BIG cookie. What a great neighbor. :) ..and what a difference from your neighbor/landlord from your previous home.

Teen : } said...

Tell me about it Dore'. <3 =)
My landlady is just as nice. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Very thankful and blessed.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey