Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Every 3rd Sabbath our church goes to singing band. When I first started going, in 1999, I was excited. Seemed it would be a fun thing. Then I was sad. Now I'm glad. We take our family and life so for granted all the time. Even though we hear it said in person or in song. So I enjoy it now. I get a kick out of the folk there. Sometimes we are the only ones that comes to visit. I pray that we touch there lives. They love my children. Any children. It brighten's most faces.

2 comments:

CATHY said...

I am sure you touch each of their lives. What a good example you are setting for your children.

Keep up the good work.

CATHY said...

Yea, I am sitting here at work looking at your blog. It's almost time to go home so I can go on slow mode for a while.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey