Sunday, July 6, 2008

Don't Blink


My beautiful and sweet niece and daughter sitting in front of the computer looking @ my blog. I'll have them addicted in no time at all. lol heeheehee j/k How special....a cousins love.

I'm so glad they are in each others lives. It might not be as often as they want. A little is better than nothing at all.

There is a song by Kenney Chesney, "Don't Blink". Beautiful song. Kinda sad but it makes you think. Don't blink. Before you know it the time is gone. A hundred years goes faster than you think.
What is your favorite memorie with your cousins, aunts, uncles, or grandparents.

3 comments:

CATHY said...

I have been listening to your playlist all day at work, and I have to say, I love some but some drive me crazy. I didn't know you were into hardrock LOL.

Natalie said...

oh, can you believe Cathy...We all know she listen to rap, if she can handle that, whynot rock? Crazy girls!

Francie said...

I love it when my nephew Ben comes up to me before I leave his house and says, "Fray, I want to give you a squishy hug and a squishy kiss!" Of course, I taught him the "squishy" part because he's so cute, I just want to squeeze him!

Hey, didn't know you had a blog until today or I would've checked it a while ago! Good thing Nat has you on her blog! Miss ya!

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey