Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleep/reading?


Ok now I am in trouble. I thought I'd check my blog, that Cathy and Cecelia have offically gotten me addicted to, and my poor son fell asleep. The bad part is, he was waiting for me to read his Uncle Arthur Bed Time Stories to him. uugghh....Anyone, or should I say, any parent ever done that? Or am I the only "bad momma of the year"? And the award goes to................Yes ladies Ms. Teena boooooo If you don't have kids do you remember your parents doing this to you? So sorry. ={

4 comments:

CATHY said...

Hey, I left a comment on your blog earlier, where did it go? Did you delete it????

CATHY said...

I thought you would have added something new by now...are you still sleeping?

Unknown said...

hello mamma that was funny love Erika

CATHY said...

Give everyone some time to check your blog. Not everyone that looks at mine leaves a comment. Be patient.

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey