Sunday, June 22, 2008

Michael graduated...class of 2008



Woohooo!!! My son did it. Michael Jacob, I'm so proud of you.!!! There are not many in my family who finished school. Now-a-days it seems ppl quit things a lot quicker then necessary. I hand it to kids today who perservere. When I would look at Michaels work it seemed so different then I remember mine being. I went to a public high school and graduated with pretty good grades. It wasn't the easiest work, but it didn't seem as hard as the subjects today. The long and short version of things. New formulas. So glad we don't have to take it to Heaven with us. A lot has changed in 17yrs ha?

Next step....college.

Anyway...congrats to anyone else who has recently graduated. 2008!!!!

3 comments:

CATHY said...

wow mcteen, you have been doing a lot of blogging. your pages looks great. who took the pic of you in the bathroom? did you take your own pic again????

CATHY said...

Forgot to congrat Michael. Congratulations Michael, everyone is very proud of you. Now for the next step in real life....work!!!!!Hope you get to do what you really enjoy!

Teen : } said...

Well Ms. Cathy, Michael has been working @ the academy now for 2yrs. So he has a job. He's such a big boy. lol Thanks. (and my chickadees take pics for me)

What ya feel like hearing today: Christian Country Classical?


Blog Archive

My sweet munchkin.

My sweet munchkin.
Like his long hair? My sister, niece, Michael, and I gave our hair to Locks of Love.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.

My sweet (not so little) chickadees.
Erika, Tris, Nate, and Lukey